NDC 83111-003 Kuribl Active Muscle
Camphor, Menthol Cream Topical
What is NDC 83111-003?
The NDC code 83111-003 is assigned by the FDA to the product Kuribl Active Muscle which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Radiance Beauty & Wellness Inc. Dba Saavy Naturals. The generic name of Kuribl Active Muscle is camphor, menthol. The product's dosage form is cream and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 83111-003-01 88.7 ml in 1 bottle . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information, RxNorm crosswalk and the complete product label.
What are the uses for Kuribl Active Muscle?
Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and occur again within a few daysexcessive skin irritation develops
NDC Code 83111-003-01
Package Description: 88.7 mL in 1 BOTTLE
What are Kuribl Active Muscle Active Ingredients?
- CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 2 g/100mL
- MENTHOL 8 g/100mL - A monoterpene cyclohexanol produced from mint oils.
Kuribl Active Muscle Active Ingredients UNII Codes
- CAMPHOR (NATURAL) (UNII: N20HL7Q941)
- CAMPHOR (NATURAL) (UNII: N20HL7Q941) (Active Moiety)
- MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A)
- MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) (Active Moiety)
NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk
- RxCUI: 2630750 - camphor 2 % / menthol 8 % Topical Cream
- RxCUI: 2630750 - camphor 20 MG/ML / menthol 80 MG/ML Topical Cream
Kuribl Active Muscle Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes
- ALOE VERA LEAF (UNII: ZY81Z83H0X)
- ALLANTOIN (UNII: 344S277G0Z)
- BENZYL ALCOHOL (UNII: LKG8494WBH)
- POLYGLYCERYL-3 DISTEARATE (UNII: ZI1LK470XV)
- ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER (UNII: OZ0E5Y15PZ)
- MEDIUM-CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES (UNII: C9H2L21V7U)
- CETOSTEARYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 2DMT128M1S)
- STEARYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 2KR89I4H1Y)
- XANTHAN GUM (UNII: TTV12P4NEE)
- CETYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 936JST6JCN)
- GLYCERYL STEARATE SE (UNII: FCZ5MH785I)
- JOJOBA OIL (UNII: 724GKU717M)
- GLUCONOLACTONE (UNII: WQ29KQ9POT)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE (UNII: WH8T92A065)
- LONICERA JAPONICA FLOWER (UNII: 4465L2WS4Y)
- SHEA BUTTER (UNII: K49155WL9Y)
- CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE (UNII: 09FUA47KNA)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- LONICERA CAPRIFOLIUM FLOWER (UNII: 5N1WD9784U)
- TOCOPHEROL (UNII: R0ZB2556P8)
- POLYGLYCERYL-6 BEHENATE (UNII: 4T2L7QI313)
- POLYGLYCERYL-6 STEARATE (UNII: ETY9Q81E2T)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
Kuribl Active Muscle Product Label
FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Label Table of Contents
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredients Purpose
Camphor 2% External Analgesics
Menthol 8% External Analgesics
Otc - Purpose
Temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with strains, bruises, and sprains
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
Indications & Usage
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation develops
WarningsFor external use only
Do not use on wounds or damaged skin
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly or use with heating pad
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use
Dosage & Administration
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- After application, wash hands with soaps and water (unless applying to hands).
- Children under the age of 18, consult a doctor before use
Inactive Ingredients Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract, Aqua/Purified, Benzyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, Gluconolactone, Glycerin (Kosher Vegetable), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Menthyl Nicotinate, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Simmondia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum
Package Label.Principal Display Panel
All Natural Pain Relief with Camphor & Menthol
3 FL OZ (88.7 mL)
* Please review the disclaimer below.