NDC 83176-004 Oheal Shingles Pain Relief Cream
Shingles Pain Relief Cream Cream Topical
NDC Code 83176-004-01
Package Description: 100 mL in 1 BOTTLE
What is NDC 83176-004?
The NDC code 83176-004 is assigned by the FDA to the product Oheal Shingles Pain Relief Cream which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Dr.luke Healthcare Llc. The generic name of Oheal Shingles Pain Relief Cream is shingles pain relief cream. The product's dosage form is cream and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 83176-004-01 100 ml in 1 bottle . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Oheal Shingles Pain Relief Cream?
This product is used as Topical analgesic
What are Oheal Shingles Pain Relief Cream Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- MENTHOL 3 mg/100mL - A monoterpene cyclohexanol produced from mint oils.
Which are Oheal Shingles Pain Relief Cream UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A)
- MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) (Active Moiety)
Which are Oheal Shingles Pain Relief Cream Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- MINERAL OIL (UNII: T5L8T28FGP)
- STEMONA TUBEROSA WHOLE (UNII: 9373ZOT316)
- ALOE (UNII: V5VD430YW9)
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3)
- EUPHORBIA FISCHERIANA ROOT (UNII: R4DRG4762Y)
- SOPHORA FLAVESCENS WHOLE (UNII: X8KX602M5L)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- ARTEMISIA PRINCEPS WHOLE (UNII: 2849G48V9J)
- COCONUT OIL (UNII: Q9L0O73W7L)
- SOLIDAGO DECURRENS WHOLE (UNII: Y026RJV99T)
- CETYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 936JST6JCN)
- BASSIA SCOPARIA FRUIT (UNII: 04W97Z676Y)
- SMILAX LANCEIFOLIA WHOLE (UNII: WBP9EYZ1XE)
- PHELLODENDRON AMURENSE WHOLE (UNII: 3OZN5NGR9L)
- GLEDITSIA SINENSIS WHOLE (UNII: FS3UB95UTG)
- DICTAMNUS DASYCARPUS ROOT (UNII: 6153LEN214)
- EQUISETUM ARVENSE BRANCH (UNII: 1L0VKZ185E)
- .ALPHA.-TOCOPHEROL (UNII: H4N855PNZ1)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label