NDC 83265-001 Baby Donna Sheer Spf Sunscreen Stick
Zinc Oxide Stick Topical
NDC Code 83265-001-01
Package Description: 1 CONTAINER in 1 BOX / 16 g in 1 CONTAINER
What is NDC 83265-001?
The NDC code 83265-001 is assigned by the FDA to the product Baby Donna Sheer Spf Sunscreen Stick which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Babydonna Llc. The generic name of Baby Donna Sheer Spf Sunscreen Stick is zinc oxide. The product's dosage form is stick and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 83265-001-01 1 container in 1 box / 16 g in 1 container. This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Baby Donna Sheer Spf Sunscreen Stick?
This medication is used to treat and prevent diaper rash and other minor skin irritations (e.g., burns, cuts, scrapes). It works by forming a barrier on the skin to protect it from irritants/moisture.
What are Baby Donna Sheer Spf Sunscreen Stick Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- ZINC OXIDE 19 g/100g - A mild astringent and topical protectant with some antiseptic action. It is also used in bandages, pastes, ointments, dental cements, and as a sunblock.
Which are Baby Donna Sheer Spf Sunscreen Stick UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- ZINC OXIDE (UNII: SOI2LOH54Z)
- ZINC CATION (UNII: 13S1S8SF37) (Active Moiety)
Which are Baby Donna Sheer Spf Sunscreen Stick Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- MEDIUM-CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES (UNII: C9H2L21V7U)
- COCONUT ALKANES (UNII: 1E5KJY107T)
- POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID STEARATE (UNII: 8KQ7I65XZE)
- COCOYL CAPRYLOCAPRATE (UNII: 8D9H4QU99H)
- CARNAUBA WAX (UNII: R12CBM0EIZ)
- ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 1QR1QRA9BU)
- DOCOSANOL (UNII: 9G1OE216XY)
- ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE (UNII: 6JVW35JOOJ)
- CANDELILLA WAX (UNII: WL0328HX19)
- MEADOWFOAM SEED OIL (UNII: 412ZHA4T4Y)
- TOCOPHEROL (UNII: R0ZB2556P8)
- CETOSTEARYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 2DMT128M1S)
- HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL (UNII: ZF94AP8MEY)
- GLYCERYL MONOCAPRYLATE (UNII: TM2TZD4G4A)
- SHEA BUTTER (UNII: K49155WL9Y)
Which are the Pharmacologic Classes for Baby Donna Sheer Spf Sunscreen Stick?
A pharmacologic class is a group of drugs that share the same scientifically documented properties. The following is a list of the reported pharmacologic class(es) corresponding to the active ingredients of this product.
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label