NDC 83276-390 Bb Oskin Broad Spectrum Spf-30
Titanium Dioxide, Octocrylene, Zinc Oxide Cream Topical
What is NDC 83276-390?
The NDC code 83276-390 is assigned by the FDA to the product Bb Oskin Broad Spectrum Spf-30 which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by O'skin Studio Ny. The generic name of Bb Oskin Broad Spectrum Spf-30 is titanium dioxide, octocrylene, zinc oxide. The product's dosage form is cream and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in 2 packages with assigned NDC codes 83276-390-00 5 ml in 1 packet , 83276-390-01 50.2 ml in 1 bottle . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information, RxNorm crosswalk and the complete product label.
What are the uses for Bb Oskin Broad Spectrum Spf-30?
This product is used as Sunscreen. Helps prevent sunburn.higher SPF gives more sunburn protectionif used as directed with other sun protection meassures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
NDC Code 83276-390-00
Package Description: 5 mL in 1 PACKET
NDC Code 83276-390-01
Package Description: 50.2 mL in 1 BOTTLE
What are Bb Oskin Broad Spectrum Spf-30 Active Ingredients?
- OCTOCRYLENE 50 mg/mL
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE 70 mg/mL
- ZINC OXIDE 60 mg/mL - A mild astringent and topical protectant with some antiseptic action. It is also used in bandages, pastes, ointments, dental cements, and as a sunblock.
Bb Oskin Broad Spectrum Spf-30 Active Ingredients UNII Codes
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP)
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) (Active Moiety)
- OCTOCRYLENE (UNII: 5A68WGF6WM)
- OCTOCRYLENE (UNII: 5A68WGF6WM) (Active Moiety)
- ZINC OXIDE (UNII: SOI2LOH54Z)
- ZINC CATION (UNII: 13S1S8SF37) (Active Moiety)
Bb Oskin Broad Spectrum Spf-30 Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes
- ADANSONIA DIGITATA SEED OIL (UNII: 77MKL7AR5I)
- ALOE VERA LEAF (UNII: ZY81Z83H0X)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- SHEA BUTTER (UNII: K49155WL9Y)
- ALKYL (C12-15) BENZOATE (UNII: A9EJ3J61HQ)
- CAFFEINE (UNII: 3G6A5W338E)
- CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER (UNII: P0M7O4Y7YD)
- GREEN TEA LEAF (UNII: W2ZU1RY8B0)
- MEDIUM-CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES (UNII: C9H2L21V7U)
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (UNII: 00YIU5438U)
- CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP)
- COCONUT OIL (UNII: Q9L0O73W7L)
- EAST INDIAN LEMONGRASS OIL (UNII: UP0M8M3VZW)
- DECYL GLUCOSIDE (UNII: Z17H97EA6Y)
- DODECANE (UNII: 11A386X1QH)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- GLYCERYL LAURATE (UNII: Y98611C087)
- GLYCERYL MONOSTEARATE (UNII: 230OU9XXE4)
- GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE (UNII: WH8T92A065)
- HELIANTHUS ANNUUS FLOWERING TOP (UNII: BKJ0J3D1BP)
- HYALURONIC ACID (UNII: S270N0TRQY)
- FERRIC OXIDE RED (UNII: 1K09F3G675)
- MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE (UNII: 6M3P64V0NC)
- NIACINAMIDE (UNII: 25X51I8RD4)
- OCTYLDODECYL NEOPENTANOATE (UNII: X8725R883T)
- BASIL (UNII: 2U0KZP0FDW)
- SORBITAN MONOSTEARATE (UNII: NVZ4I0H58X)
- UBIDECARENONE (UNII: EJ27X76M46)
- .ALPHA.-TOCOPHEROL ACETATE (UNII: 9E8X80D2L0)
- CORN (UNII: 0N8672707O)
- GINGER (UNII: C5529G5JPQ)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
Bb Oskin Broad Spectrum Spf-30 Product Label
FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Label Table of Contents
Titanium dioxide 7.00%
Zinc Oxide 6.00%
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- if used as directed with other sun protection meassures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do Not Use
- on damaged or broken skin.
When Using This Product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
rash or irritation develops and lasts.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease the risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, expecially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleevd shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caffeine, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Coffea Arabica Seed Extract, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Decyl Glucoside, Dodecane, Glycerin, Glyceryl laurate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Oil), Hyaluronic Acid, Iron Oxides (Black, Red, White, Yellow), Lecithin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Oil, Niacinamide, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sorbitan Stearate, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Zemea (Corn) Propanediol, Zingiber Officinalis (Ginger) Extract, ZIngiber Officinalis (Ginger) Oil,
Questions Or Comments?
(347-335-5540) Visit us: www.oskinstudionyc.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.