NDC 83314-111 Averex
Childrens Acetaminophen Oral Suspension Suspension Oral
|Color(s)||RED (C48326) |
|Flavor(s)||CHERRY (C73375) |
NDC Code 83314-111-11
Package Description: 1 BOTTLE in 1 CARTON / 118 mL in 1 BOTTLE
What is NDC 83314-111?
The NDC code 83314-111 is assigned by the FDA to the product Averex which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by A-z Pharma Group Llc. The generic name of Averex is childrens acetaminophen oral suspension. The product's dosage form is suspension and is administered via oral form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 83314-111-11 1 bottle in 1 carton / 118 ml in 1 bottle. This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Averex?
This drug is used to treat mild to moderate pain (from headaches, menstrual periods, toothaches, backaches, osteoarthritis, or cold/flu aches and pains) and to reduce fever.
What are Averex Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- ACETAMINOPHEN 160 mg/5mL - Analgesic antipyretic derivative of acetanilide. It has weak anti-inflammatory properties and is used as a common analgesic, but may cause liver, blood cell, and kidney damage.
Which are Averex UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D)
- ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (Active Moiety)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Averex?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 307668 - acetaminophen 160 MG in 5 mL Oral Suspension
- RxCUI: 307668 - acetaminophen 32 MG/ML Oral Suspension
- RxCUI: 307668 - acetaminophen 160 MG per 5 ML Oral Suspension
- RxCUI: 307668 - acetaminophen 320 MG per 10 ML Oral Suspension
- RxCUI: 307668 - acetaminophen 650 MG per 20.3 ML Oral Suspension
Which are Averex Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (UNII: XY6UN3QB6S)
- CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE (UNII: OP1R32D61U)
- SODIUM BENZOATE (UNII: OJ245FE5EU)
- SUCRALOSE (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4)
- FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- XANTHAN GUM (UNII: TTV12P4NEE)
- BUTYLPARABEN (UNII: 3QPI1U3FV8)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3)
- SORBITOL SOLUTION (UNII: 8KW3E207O2)
- ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID (UNII: XF417D3PSL)
- CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM (UNII: K679OBS311)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label