The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Isopropyl Alcohol USP, 70% v/v
- For preparation of the skin prior to injectionTo decrease germs in minor cuts and scrapes
- For external use onlyFlammable: keep away from fire and flame.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Do Not Use
- On irritated skinin the eyeswith electrocautery procedures
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation and redness developif condition persists for more than 72 hours
Apply topically as needed to cleanse intended area
Store at room temperature.
Carefine Alcohol Swabs 100 Ct.
CareFine Alcohol SwabsNDC # 89474-100-10Saturated wtih 70% Isopropyl Alcohol100 Single Use Alcohol SwabsSterile
CareFine Alcohol Swabs 100 ct
* Please review the disclaimer below.