The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredient PurposeBenzalkonium Chloride 0.13%...........................................Antiseptic
Indications & Usage
- UsesFor handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin after assisting ill persons or before contact with a person under medical care or treatment recommended for repeated use
Otc - Purpose
WarningsFor external use only
Otc - When Using
- When using this productkeep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.avoid contact with broken skindo not inhale or ingest
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctorif irritation and redness developcondition persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or ocntact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionswet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dryfor children under 6, use only under adult supervisionnot recommended for infants
Storage And Handling
- Other informationstore between 15-30C (59-86F)avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
Inactive Ingredientspurified water USP, fragrance
* Please review the disclaimer below.