The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- This hand sanitizer is manufactured using the following ingredients:Alcohol (ethanol) (70%, volume/volume (v/v)GlycerolAminomethylpropanolCarbomer Interpolymer Type A 55000 CPSDenatonium BenzoateSterile distilled water or boiled cold water.The firm does not add other active or inactive ingredients. Different or additional ingredients may impact the quality and potency of the product.
Alcohol 70% v/v.
Antiseptic, Hand Sanitizer
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame
• To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease• recommended for repeated use.
Do Not Use
On children less than 2 months of age
When Using This Product
When using this product:• avoid contact with eyes, ears, and mouth. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water• avoid contact with broken skin
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center right away.• keep out of reach of pets
• Apply a small portion on your hands, rub well and allow to dry without wiping• Use only as directed.
• Store between 59-86°F• Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 104°F• May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Aminomethylpropanol, Carbomer Interpolymer Type A (55000 CPS), Denatonium Benzoate
* Please review the disclaimer below.