The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- Hand sanitizer to decrease bacteria on the skin.recommended for repeated usefor use when soap and water are not available.
Flammable, keep away from fire/flame. For external use only
Do Not Use
- On children less than 2 months of ageon open skin wounds.
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with waterdo not inhale or ingest.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation and redness developcondition persista for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 59-86ºF (15-30ºC)avoid freezing and excessive heat above 104ºF. (40ºC)may discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Aqua, Glycerin, Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate(Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe vera).
* Please review the disclaimer below.