D&C YELLOW NO. 10
- Unique Ingredient Identifier: 35SW5USQ3G
- Unique Ingredient Identifier is a a non-proprietary, free, unique, unambiguous, nonsemantic, alphanumeric identifier based on a substance's molecular structure and/or descriptive information.
- Preferred Substance Name: D&C YELLOW NO. 10
- Preferred term, preferred substance name or display name.
- Registry Number: 8004-92-0
- Registry Number used by many public chemical information systems.
- NCI Thesaurus Concept Code: C80140
- The NCI Thesaurus give reference terminology for many systems. The code includes vocabulary for clinical care, translational research, basic research, public information and administrative activities.
- RXCUI: 1305564
- RXNORM Ingredient Concept Code.
- Ingredient Type: INGREDIENT SUBSTANCE
- Substance Type: mixture
- The ISO 11238 substance type used for the primary substance identity.
UNII Synonyms and Mappings
- ACID YELLOW 3 Name identified as having official status
- ACID YELLOW 3 [INCI] Common Name
- BASOVIT YELLOW-095E Common Name
- C YELLOW NO. 10 Common Name
- C.I. ACID YELLOW 3 Common Name
- C.I. ACID YELLOW 3 DISODIUM SALT Common Name
- CI (1975) NO. 47005 Common Name
- CI 47005 Name identified as having official status
- CI 47005 [INCI] Common Name
- CI FOOD YELLOW 13 Common Name
- CI-(1975)-NO.47005 Code
- CI-FOOD YELLOW-13 Common Name
- COGILOR YELLOW-112.12 Common Name
- D & C YELLOW #10 [VANDF] Common Name
- D & C YELLOW NO. 10 Common Name
- D&C YELLOW NO. 10 Common Name
- D&C YELLOW NO. 10 [II] Common Name
- DC YELLOW NO. 10 Common Name
- E-104 Common Name
- E104 Code
- EUROCERT QUINOLINE YELLOW-311744 Common Name
- F D & C YELLOW #10 [VANDF] Common Name
- FD&C YELLOW NO. 10 (DELISTED) Common Name
- FD&C YELLOW NO. 10 (DELISTED) [II] Common Name
- FOOD YELLOW 13 Common Name
- INS NO.104 Common Name
- INS-104 Code
- KI203 Name identified as having official status
- KI203 [INCI] Common Name
- NEELICOL QUINOLINE YELLOW-WS Common Name
- QUINOLINE YELLOW Common Name
- QUINOLINE YELLOW OXIDE (E104) Common Name
- QUINOLINE YELLOW WS Common Name
- QUINOLINE YELLOW [MART.] Common Name
- QUINOLINE YELLOW [MI] Common Name
- QUINOLINE YELLOW [USP-RS] Common Name
- QUINOLINE YELLOW-104 Common Name
- SODIUM 2-(1,3-DIOXOINDAN-2-YL)QUINOLINEDISULFONATE Common Name
- VITASYN QUINOLINE YELLOW-70 Common Name
- YELLOW 10 Name identified as having official status
- YELLOW 10 [INCI] Common Name
- Common Chemistry
- CAS Common Chemistry is an open community resource of the American Chemical Society for accessing chemical information. The chemical information in the CAS database is curated by expert scientists and includes information of common and frequently regulated chemicals and information applicable to high school and undergraduate chemistry classes.
- Inxight Drugs
- The National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) Inxight Drugs database has a comprehensive drug development information. The NCATS Inxight Drugs includes manually curated data provided by private companies and FDA. The database has marketing and regulatory status information, rigorous drug ingredient definitions, biological activity, clinical use, etc.
- DailyMed Regulated Products
- The National Library of Medicine DailyMed is a searchable database that includes the most recent product labeling information submitted to the FDA by private companies.
- NCATS GSRS Full Record
- The Global Substance Registration System (GSRS) was designed to facilitate global monitoring of human and animal medicinal, food, tobacco, and cosmetic products. GSRS includes unique substance identifiers consistent with the ISO 11238 standard.
- NCI Thesaurus
- NCI Thesaurus (NCIt) by the National Cancer Institute provides reference terminology for clinical care, translational and basic research, and public information and administrative activities.
This unique ingredient identifier is listed as a ingredient substance in the following products:
|NDC||Proprietary Name||Non-Proprietary Name||Dosage Form||Route Name||Company Name||Status|
|21695-326||Proprietary Name: Benazepril Hydrochloride||Rebel Distributors Corp.||INACTIVATED|
|21695-327||Proprietary Name: Benazepril Hydrochloride||Rebel Distributors Corp.||INACTIVATED|
|21695-877||Proprietary Name: Benazepril Hydrochloride||Rebel Distributors Corp.||INACTIVATED|
|55714-1506||Proprietary Name: Allergies||Newton Laboratories, Inc.||INACTIVATED|
|55714-1706||Proprietary Name: Allergies||Newton Laboratories, Inc.||INACTIVATED|
|55714-2315||Proprietary Name: Food Allergy - Additive||Newton Laboratories, Inc.||INACTIVATED|