CROSPOVIDONE (120 .MU.M)
- Unique Ingredient Identifier: 68401960MK
- Unique Ingredient Identifier is a a non-proprietary, free, unique, unambiguous, nonsemantic, alphanumeric identifier based on a substance's molecular structure and/or descriptive information.
- Preferred Substance Name: CROSPOVIDONE (120 .MU.M)
- Preferred term, preferred substance name or display name.
- Registry Number: 9003-39-8
- Registry Number used by many public chemical information systems.
- RXCUI: 2109746
- RXNORM Ingredient Concept Code.
- Ingredient Type: INGREDIENT SUBSTANCE
- Substance Type: polymer
- The ISO 11238 substance type used for the primary substance identity.
UNII Synonyms and Mappings
- CROSPOVIDONE (120 .MU.M) Common Name
- CROSPOVIDONE (15 MPA.S AT 5%) Common Name
- KOLLIDON CL Brand/Trade Name
- POLYPLASDONE ULTRA Brand/Trade Name
- POLYPLASDONE XL Brand/Trade Name
- Common Chemistry
- CAS Common Chemistry is an open community resource of the American Chemical Society for accessing chemical information. The chemical information in the CAS database is curated by expert scientists and includes information of common and frequently regulated chemicals and information applicable to high school and undergraduate chemistry classes.
- Inxight Drugs
- The National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) Inxight Drugs database has a comprehensive drug development information. The NCATS Inxight Drugs includes manually curated data provided by private companies and FDA. The database has marketing and regulatory status information, rigorous drug ingredient definitions, biological activity, clinical use, etc.
- DailyMed Regulated Products
- The National Library of Medicine DailyMed is a searchable database that includes the most recent product labeling information submitted to the FDA by private companies.
- NCATS GSRS Full Record
- The Global Substance Registration System (GSRS) was designed to facilitate global monitoring of human and animal medicinal, food, tobacco, and cosmetic products. GSRS includes unique substance identifiers consistent with the ISO 11238 standard.