The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by:Pfizer, Madison, NJ 07940 USA
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each 20 ml)PurposesDextromethorphan HBr, USP 30 mgCough suppressantDoxylamine Succinate, USP 12.5 mgAntihistamine
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a coldtemporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throatcontrols the impulse to cough to help you sleep
Do Not Use
- To sedate a child or to make a child sleepyif you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandglaucomaa cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directedmarked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryexcitability may occur, especially in children
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Measure only with dosing cup providedkeep dosing cup with productml = milliliterdo not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour periodthis adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of ageagedoseadults and children 12 years and over20 ml every 6 hourschildren under 12 yearsdo not use
- Each 20 ml contains: sodium 14 mgstore at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Anhydrous citric acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, glycerin, liquid glucose, menthol, natural and artificial flavors, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sucralose, triacetin, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.