The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 70% w/w
- Surgical Hand Scrub: Significantly reduces the number of microorganisms on the hands and forearms prior to surgery or patient care.
- Healthcare Personnel Handwash: Handwash to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. Recommended for repeated use.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.For external use only.Do not useif you are allergic to or have a known or suspected hypersensitivity to any ingredient in this product.on or near the eyes, mucous membranes or mouth. If product gets into the eyes, flush immediately with water.Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation, redness or allergic reaction occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Behentrimonium methosulfate, benzalkonium chloride, butylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, chlorhexidine gluconate, ethylhexylglycerin, isopropyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-10, PPG-3 myristyl ether, water.
1-800-523-0502 (M-F 8 a.m.-5 p.m. CST) or visit our web site
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANELNDC 0064-1080-59Surgicept
®Ethyl alcohol 70% w/wWATERLESS Surgical Hand Scrub & Healthcare Personnel Handwash2 fl oz (59 ml)
CareFusion, Leawood, KS 66211
Healthpoint, Ltd., Fort Worth, TX 76107
by DPT Laboratories, Ltd., San Antonio, TX 78215
REORDER NO. 0064-1080-59
PATENT NO. 6,846,846
* Please review the disclaimer below.