The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeNaphazoline hydrochloride 0.025%Redness relieverPheniramine maleate 0.3%Antihistamine
- For the temporary relief of redness and itching of the eye(s) due to:ragweed pollengrassanimal dander and hair
For external use only
Do Not Use
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this productif this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Narrow angle glaucomaheart diseasehigh blood pressuretrouble urinating
When Using This Product
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily causing light sensitivityoveruse may cause more eye rednessremove contact lenses before usingto avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surfacereplace cap after each use
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You feel eye painchanges in vision occurredness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Accidental swallowing by infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature.
- Adults and children 6 years and over: put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times dailychildren under 6 years: ask a doctor
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)protect from light
Benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid
In the U.S. call 1-800-757-9195 or visit www.alcon.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.