The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient Section
Mineral Oil 3%White Petrolatum 94%
Otc - Purpose Section
Indications & Usage Section
- For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use Section
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
Otc - When Using Section
- Remove contact lenses before using to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface replace cap after using
Otc - Stop Use Section And Ask A Doctor If
- You feel eye painchanges in vision occurredness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse, persists or lasts more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children Section
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration Section
Pull down the lower lid of the affected eye and apply a small amount (one-fourth inch) of ointment to the inside of the eyelid.
- Store at 8°-27°C (46°-80°F).
Inactive Ingredient Section
Anhydrous Liquid Lanolin 3%.
Otc - Questions Section
In the U.S., call 1-800-757-9195 or visit www.systane.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.