The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeMineral oil 3 %LubricantWhite petrolatum 94 %Lubricant
- For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritationto relieve dryness of the eye.
For external use only
Do Not Use
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When Using This Product
- Do not touch tip of container to any surfacereplace cap after using
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:eye pain changes in vision continued redness or irritation of the eye condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Pull down the lower lid of the affected eye and apply a small amount (one-fourth inch) of ointment to the inside of the eyelid.
Store at 8° – 27° C (46° – 80° F).
Anhydrous liquid lanolin
In the U.S., call toll-free 1-800-757-9195(Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM CST)firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please review the disclaimer below.