The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active IngredientsPurposePolyethylene Glycol 400 0.4%LubricantPropylene Glycol 0.3%Lubricant
For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- If this product changes color or becomes cloudyif you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When Using This Product
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contaminationdo not reuseonce opened, discard
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You feel eye painchanges in vision occurredness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse, persists or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Store at room temperature
Aminomethylpropanol, boric acid, hydroxypropyl guar, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, sorbitol. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
In the U.S. call 1-800-757-9195www.systane.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.