The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active IngredientsPurposePolyethylene Glycol 400 0.4%LubricantPropylene Glycol 0.3%Lubricant
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
For External Use Only. Do Not Use
- If this product changes color or becomes cloudyif you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When Using This Product
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contaminationdo not reuseonce opened, discard
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You feel eye painchanges in vision occurredness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse, persists or lasts more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Store at room temperature
Aminomethylpropanol, boric acid, hydroxypropyl guar, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, sorbitol. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
In the U.S. call 1-800-757-9195www.systane.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.