The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 30 Ml)
Acetaminophen 650 mgDextromethorphan HBr 20 mgGuaifenesin 400 mgPhenylephrine HCl 10 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantExpectorantNasal decongestant
- •temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold: •minor aches and pains •minor sore throat pain •headache •nasal and sinus congestion •cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation •temporarily reduces fever •helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take •more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours •with other drugs containing acetaminophen •3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: •skin reddening •blisters •rash If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- •in a child under 12 years of age •if you are allergic to acetaminophen •with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. •if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •liver disease •heart disease •high blood pressure •thyroid disease •diabetes •trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland •cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) •cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- •taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When Using This Product
- •do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs •fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days •redness or swelling is present •new symptoms occur •pain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days •cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- •do not use more than directed •measure the dose correctly using the enclosed dosing cup •take every 4 hours in dosing cup provided, while symptoms persist •do not take more than 5 doses (150 mL) in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor Age Dose adults and children 12 years of age and over 30 mL children under 12 years of age do not use
- •each 30 mL contains: potassium 30 mg, sodium 14 mg •store at controlled room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Acesulfame potassium, anhydrous citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, glycerin, maltitol solution, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate
* Please review the disclaimer below.