The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Temporarily protects and helps prevent chafed, chapped, cracked or windburned skin.helps treat and prevent minor skin irritation due to diaper rash.helps seal out wetness in the diaper area.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the eyes.not to be applied over puncture wounds.not to be applied over infections.
Stop Using This Product And Ask A Doctor
- If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- For skin protectant use apply liberally as often as needed.for diaper rash use: • change wet diapers promptly. • cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry. • apply lotion liberally with each changing.
Benzyl alcohol, carbomer, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, laureth-23, magnesium aluminum silicate, petrolatum, potassium sorbate, sodium hydroxide, steareth-2, water
1-888-838-2872 between 9 am and 5 pm ET, Monday - Friday.
Quick absorbing, long lasting Moisturel® leaves skin feeling smooth and soft. Clinically proven, this skin protectant relieves dry skin and is designed not to clog pores. Free of lanolins and parabens that can irritate sensitive skin.
* Please review the disclaimer below.