The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Phosphorated carbohydrate solution**Each 5mL contains: •3.74g Total sugar [dextrose (glucose) 1.87g, levulose (fructose) 1.87g] •21.5mg Phosphoric acid
Upset stomach reliever
- •for relief of upset stomach associated with nausea
- •this product contains fructose and should not be taken by persons with hereditary fructose intolerance (HFI)
Do Not Use If You Have
- •allergic reactions to any of the ingredients in this product
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •symptoms persist, return or get worse
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- •for maximum effectiveness, never dilute or drink fluids of any kind immediately before or after taking this product •adults and children 12 years of age and over: 15 mL to 30 mL •children 2 to under 12: 5 mL to 10 mL •repeat dose every 15 minutes or until distress subsides •do not take more than 5 doses in 1 hour without consulting a doctor •only use the dose cup provided
- •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) away from heat and direct light; keep from freezing. •do not use if printed neckband is broken or missing
FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, flavor, glycerin, methylparaben, purified water
* Please review the disclaimer below.