The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzethonium chloride 0.2%Dyclonine hydrochloride 0.75%
First aid antisepticTopical analgesic
- First aid to prevent bacteria contamination in minor cuts and scrapes
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame.
Do Not Use
- In the eyesover large areas of the bodylonger than 1 week unless directed by a doctoron infected areas or wounds that are drainingwith other first aid products such as lotions and creamsover sutureson mucous membranes
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep puncture woundsdeep cutsanimal bitesserious bleedingdiabetespoor circulationserious burns
When Using This Product
- Do not sotre at temperaure above 120oFIntentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Conditions persists or gets worseinfection occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or call a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean affected areaapply a small amount on the area 1-3 times dailylet drya second coating may be applied for extra protectionto remove, apply more Liquid Bandage and quickly wipe offfinger nail polish remover may dissolve Liquid Bandage
- Cap bottle tightlystore at room temperature away from heatmay temporarily sting upon applicationdo not allow to come in contact with floors, countertops, or other finished surfaces - will stain
Acetone, amyl acetate, castor oil, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, SD slcohol 40
* Please review the disclaimer below.