The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)* *nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
- Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include: •hives •facial swelling •asthma (wheezing) •shock Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you: •are age 60 or older •have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems •take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug •take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others) •have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product •take more or for a longer time than directed
Do Not Use
- •if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any pain reliever/fever reducer •for at least 7 days after tonsillectomy or oral surgery unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- •stomach bleeding warning applies to you •you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn •you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease •you have asthma •you are taking a diuretic
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If
- You are taking a prescription drug for •gout •diabetes •arthritis
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away. •you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: •feel faint •vomit blood •have bloody or black stools •have stomach pain that does not get better •ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs •pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days •fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days •new symptoms occur •redness or swelling is present These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- •drink a full glass of water with each dose •adults and children 12 years and over take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor. •children under 12 do not use unless directed by a doctor
- • store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
Corn starch, dextrose excipient, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, flavors, saccharin sodium
* Please review the disclaimer below.