The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Suppository)
Cocoa butter 88.44%Phenylephrine HCl 0.25%
- •helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids •temporarily relieves burning and shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue •temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts •temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful
For rectal use only
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •heart disease •high blood pressure •thyroid disease •diabetes •difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
When Using This Product
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •bleeding occurs •condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- •adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before insertion of this product. •detach one suppository from the strip; remove the foil wrapper before inserting into the rectum as follows: •hold suppository with rounded end up •see illustrations: carefully separate foil tabs by inserting tip of fingernail at end marked “peel down” •slowly and evenly peel apart (do not tear) foil by pulling tabs down both sides, to expose the suppository •remove exposed suppository from wrapper •insert one suppository into the rectum up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement •children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Methylparaben, propylparaben, topical starch
* Please review the disclaimer below.