The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Softgel)
Pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg
- •temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies •temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Do Not Use
If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •heart disease •high blood pressure •thyroid disease •diabetes •trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When Using This Product
Do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs •symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Adults and children 12 years and over •take 2 softgels every 4 to 6 hours •do not take more than 8 softgels in 24 hourschildren ages 6 to under 12 years •take 1 softgel every 4 to 6 hours •do not take more than 4 softgels in 24 hourschildren under 6 yearsdo not use this product in children under 6 years of age
- •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) •do not use if blister unit is broken or torn
Croscarmellose sodium, FD&C red no. 40, gelatin, guar gum, hydroxypropylcellulose, lecithin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol, titanium dioxide, vegetable oil, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.