The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg
- •temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure •temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
Do Not Use
If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •heart disease •high blood pressure •thyroid disease •diabetes •trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When Using This Product
Do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur •symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Adults and children 12 years and over •take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours •do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hourschildren ages 6 to 11 years •take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours •do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hourschildren under 6 yearsdo not use this product in children under 6 years of age
- •each tablet contains: calcium 20 mg •store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) •do not use if blister unit is broken or torn
Carnauba wax, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.