The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Capsule)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- •temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: •runny nose •sneezing •itchy, watery eyes •itching of the nose or throat •temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold: •runny nose •sneezing
Do Not Use
- •with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin •to make a child sleepy
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •glaucoma •trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland •a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
If you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- •marked drowsiness may occur •avoid alcoholic drinks •alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness •be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery •excitability may occur, especially in children
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- •take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor •do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours adults and children 12 years and over 1 to 2 capsules children 6 to under 12 years 1 capsule children under 6 years do not use
- •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid high humidity. Protect from light. •each capsule is sealed with a Uni Band® seal which bonds the two capsule halves together. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Do not use if blister unit is broken or torn.
Anhydrous lactose, benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, D&C red no. 28, edetate calcium disodium, edible ink, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, gelatin, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylparaben, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium propionate
* Please review the disclaimer below.