The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 30 Ml)
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mgDoxylamine succinate 12.5 mg
- Temporarily relieves cold symptoms: •cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation •runny nose and sneezing
Do Not Use
- •if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •glaucoma •cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) •a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis •persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema •trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- •excitability may occur, especially in children •may cause marked drowsiness •avoid alcoholic drinks •be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery •alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- •take only as directed •only use the dose cup provided •do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrsadults & children 12 yrs & over30 mL every 6 hrschildren 4 to under 12 yrsask a doctorchildren under 4 yrsdo not use
- •each 30 mL contains: sodium 32 mg • store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Alcohol, anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate
* Please review the disclaimer below.