The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- •cures most jock itch •for effective relief of itching, chafing and burning
For external use onlyFlammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame
Do Not Use
On children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When Using This Product
- •avoid contact with the eyes •use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal. •contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120°F (49°C).
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •irritation occurs •there is no improvement within 2 weeks
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- •wash affected area and dry thoroughly •shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) •supervise children in the use of this product •use daily for 2 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor •this product is not effective on the scalp or nails •in case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin
- •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Alcohol denat., aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, isobutane, isopropyl myristate, propylene carbonate, sorbitan monooleate, stearalkonium hectorite, talc
* Please review the disclaimer below.