The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredients (In Each Single-Use Container)
Polyethylene glycol 400 0.4%Propylene glycol 0.3%
- •for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
For external use only
Do Not Use
- •if this product changes color or becomes cloudy •if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When Using This Product
- •do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination •do not reuse •once opened, discard
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •you feel eye pain •changes in vision occur •redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse, persist or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- •instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) •protect from light
Boric acid, calcium chloride dihydrate, hypromellose, magnesium chloride hexahydrate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, water for injection, zinc chloride. May contain sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid to adjust pH.
* Please review the disclaimer below.