The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 10 Ml)
Brompheniramine maleate, USP 2 mgPhenylephrine HCl, USP 5 mg
- •temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies •temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis): •runny nose •sneezing •itchy, watery eyes •itching of the nose or throat •temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do Not Use
- •if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. •to make a child sleepy
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •heart disease •high blood pressure •thyroid disease •diabetes •glaucoma •trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland •a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- •do not use more than directed •drowsiness may occur •avoid alcoholic beverages •alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness •be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery •excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless •symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- •do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period •measure only with dosage cup provided •keep dosage cup with product •mL = milliliteragedoseadults and children 12 years and over20 mL every 4 hourschildren 6 to under 12 years10 mL every 4 hourschildren under 6 yearsdo not use
- •each 10 mL contains: sodium 4 mg •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Anhydrous citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution
* Please review the disclaimer below.