The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Glycerin 14.4%Phenylephrine HCl 0.25%Pramoxine HCl 1%White petrolatum 15%
- •for temporary relief of pain, soreness and burning •helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids •temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue •temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts •temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful
For external use only
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •heart disease •high blood pressure •thyroid disease •diabetes •trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression
When Using This Product
- •do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor •do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •bleeding occurs •condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days •an allergic reaction develops •the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms develop or increase
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying cream. •when first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap •apply externally or in the lower portion of the anal canal only •apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement •for application in the lower anal canal: remove cover from dispensing cap. Attach dispensing cap to tube. Lubricate dispensing cap well, then gently insert dispensing cap partway into the anus. •thoroughly cleanse dispensing cap after each use and replace cover •children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- •store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, butylated hydroxyanisole, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, edetate disodium, glyceryl monostearate, laureth-23, methylparaben, mineral oil, panthenol, propyl gallate, propylparaben, purified water, sodium benzoate, steareth-2, steareth-20, stearyl alcohol, vitamin E, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.