The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Pseudoephedrine HCl 120 mg
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergiestemporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Do not useif you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart disease high blood pressure thyroid disease diabetes trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When Using This Product
Do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occursymptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Adults and children 12 years and overtake 1 tablet every 12 hoursdo not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hourschildren under 12 yearsdo not use this product in children under 12 years of age
- Each tablet contains: calcium 45 mgstore at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F) in a dry placeprotect from lightdo not use if blister unit is broken or tornsee carton end panel for lot number and expiration date this product meets the requirements of USP Drug Release Test 3
Carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.