The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Extended Release Tablet)
Cetirizine HCl 5 mg Pseudoephedrine HCl 120 mg
- •temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: •runny nose •sneezing •itchy, watery eyes •itching of the nose or throat •nasal congestion •reduces swelling of nasal passages •temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure •temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do Not Use
- •if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine. •if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •heart disease •thyroid disease •diabetes •glaucoma •high blood pressure •trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland •liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When Using This Product
- •do not use more than directed •drowsiness may occur •avoid alcoholic drinks •alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness •be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. •you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless •symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding:
- •if breast-feeding: not recommended •if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •do not break or chew tablet; swallow tablet wholeadults and children 12 years and overtake 1 tablet every 12 hours; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.adults 65 years and overask a doctorchildren under 12 years of ageask a doctorconsumers with liver or kidney diseaseask a doctor
- •store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Colloidal silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, talc, yellow iron oxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.