The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Caplet)
Naproxen sodium 220 mg (naproxen 200 mg) (NSAID)*Pseudoephedrine HCl 120 mg, extended-release*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducerNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves these cold, sinus, and flu symptoms: •sinus pressure •minor body aches and pains •headache •nasal and sinus congestion (promotes sinus drainage and restores freer breathing through the nose) •fever
- Allergy alert: Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include: •hives •facial swelling •asthma (wheezing) •shock •skin reddening •rash •blistersIf an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you: •are age 60 or older •have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems •take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug •take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others) •have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product •take more or for a longer time than directed
Do Not Use
- •if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer •right before or after heart surgery •if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. •in children under 12 years of age
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- •the stomach bleeding warning applies to you •you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn •you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease •you are taking a diuretic •you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers •you have •asthma •diabetes •thyroid disease •trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- •under a doctor’s care for any serious condition •taking any other drug
When Using This Product
- •take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs •the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: •feel faint •vomit blood •have bloody or black stools •have stomach pain that does not get better •redness or swelling is present in the painful area •any new symptoms appear •fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days •you have difficulty swallowing or the caplet feels stuck in your throat •you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless •nasal congestion lasts more than 7 days
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use naproxen sodium during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- •do not take more than directed •the smallest effective dose should be used •swallow whole; do not crush or chew •drink a full glass of water with each dose •adults and children 12 years and older: 1 caplet every 12 hours; do not take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours •children under 12 years: do not use
- •each caplet contains: sodium 22 mg •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) •store in a dry place
Colloidal silicon dioxide, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.