The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 70% v/v
- •hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin
For external use only.Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
When Using This Product
- •keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water •avoid contact with broken skin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Irritation or rash appears and lasts
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- •put enough product in your palm to cover hands and rub hands together briskly until dry •children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product
- •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) •may discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Water, isopropyl alcohol, triethanolamine, propylene glycol, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, glycerin, fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopheryl acetate
* Please review the disclaimer below.