The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml)
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throat
Do Not Use
- To make a child sleepywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If The Child Has
- A breathing problem such as chronic bronchitisglaucoma
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Marked drowsiness may occursedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessexcitability may occur, especially in children
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Find right dose on chart belowmL = millilitertake every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctordo not take more than 6 doses in 24 hoursAge (yr)Dose (mL)children under 2 yearsdo not usechildren 2 to 5 yearsdo not use unless directed by a doctorchildren 6 to 11 years5 mL to 10 mLAttention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Each 5 mL contains: sodium 10 mg
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents used.
Citric acid anhydrous, glycerin, flavoring, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium citrate, sorbitol.
* Please review the disclaimer below.