The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml Teaspoonful)
Cetirizine hydrochloride 5 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throat
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
Otc - When Using
- When using this product drowsiness may occur avoid alcoholic drinks alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
- If pregnant or breast-feeding if pregnant: ask a health professional before useif breast-feeding: not recommended
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 years and over: 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) or 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) once daily depending upon severity of symptoms; do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) in 24 hours adults 65 years and over: 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) once daily; do not take more than 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) in 24 hours children 2 to under 6 years of age: 1⁄2 teaspoonful (2.5 mL) once daily. If needed, dose can be increased to a maximum of 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) once daily or 1⁄2 teaspoonful (2.5 mL) every 12 hours. Do not give more than 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) in 24 hours. children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
- Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) colorless to slightly yellow, banana-grape flavored liquid supplied in the following oral dosage form: NDC 0121-4780-05 (unit dose cups of 5 mL)
Flavors, glacial acetic acid, glycerin, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium acetate, sugar, and purified water.
R07/09Manufactured by:Cypress Pharmaceutical, Inc.Madison, MS 39110Packaged by:PharmaceuticalAssociates, Inc.Greenville, SC 29605www.paipharma.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.