The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 15 Ml Tablespoon)
Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg
Upset stomach reliever and antidiarrheal
- Relieves:heartburnindigestionupset stomachnauseadiarrhea(Also relieves traveler's diarrhea and gas, belching, and fullness due to overindulgence with food and drink.)
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea or vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Contains salicylate. Do not take if you areallergic to salicylates (including aspirin)taking other salicylate products
Do Not Use If You Have
- An ulcera bleeding problembloody or black stool
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms get worseringing in the ears or loss of hearing occursdiarrhea lasts more than 2 days
- Shake well before use.adults and children 12 years and over: 1 dose (2 Tbsp or 30 mL) every 1/2 to 1 hour as neededdo not exceed 8 doses (16 Tbsp or 240 mL) in 24 hours.use until diarrhea stops, but not more than 2 days.children under 12 years: ask a doctor.drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
- Each Tbsp (15 mL) contains: sodium 5 mglow sodiumsugar freesalicylate 145 mgmay not meet USP requirements for pHpink colored, peppermint flavored liquid supplied in the following oral dosage form: NDC 0121-4803-30 (unit dose cups of 30 mL).store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). Protect from freezing.
D&C Red No. 22, D&C Red No. 28, methyl salicylate, peppermint flavor, potassium sorbate, purified water, salicylic acid, sodium benzoate, sodium saccharin, sodium salicylate, veegum and xanthan gum.
* Please review the disclaimer below.