The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Potassium nitrate 5%**Sodium fluoride 0.25% (0.16% w/v fluoride ion)
- •builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact. •aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
Stop Use And Ask A Dentist If
- •the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist. •pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •adults and children 12 years of age and older: •apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. •brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing. •children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- •Do not store above 30° C (86 °F)
Inactive Ingredients (Advanced Whitening)
Water, hydrated silica, sorbitol, glycerin, pentasodium triphosphate PEG-8, alumina, flavor, titanium dioxide, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, cocamidopropyl betaine, xanthan gum, sodium hydroxide, sodium saccharin, sucralose
* Please review the disclaimer below.