The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Potassium nitrate 5%Sodium fluoride 0.25% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
- •builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact. •aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
Stop Use And Ask A Dentist If
- •the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist. •pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •adults and children 12 years of age and older: •apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. •brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing •children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- •do not store above 25°C (77°F)
Inactive Ingredients (Refreshing Peppermint)
Water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, flavor, cocamidopropyl betaine, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide, sodium saccharin
Inactive Ingredients (Whitening Action)
Water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, flavor, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide, sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide
- Does not contain: SLS/sulfates • artificial dyes • parabens • triclosan • peroxideMinerals keep enamel strong and white. But acidic foods & drinks can dissolve surface minerals. Your saliva naturally replenishes minerals but can’t always keep up, leading to enamel loss.Pronamel Mineral Boost improves natural mineral absorption for strong white teeth, protected from sensitivity.ACIDS DISSOLVE SURFACE MINERALS……PRONAMEL BOOSTS MINERAL ABSORPTION FROM SALIVAReplenishes vital minerals in enamel.Developed to maximize the effect of fluoride to boost the absorption of calcium & phosphate into the enamel surface.With twice-daily brushing, Pronamel helps to: •Protect against effects of dietary acids •Prevent enamel loss •Relieve sensitive teeth •Protect against cavities •Clean and freshen your mouthRecyclable CartonSave WaterTurn off tap while brushingTrademarks are owned by or licensed to the GSK group of companies.Distributed by:GSK Consumer HealthcareWarren, NJ 07059
* Please review the disclaimer below.