NDC 0135-0528 Sensodyne Fresh Impact
Potassium Nitrate And Sodium Fluoride Paste Dental
|Color(s)||BLUE (C48333) |
WHITE (C48325 - WHITE AND BLUE)
|Flavor(s)||MINT (C73404) |
NDC Code 0135-0528-04
Package Description: 1 TUBE in 1 CARTON / 113 g in 1 TUBE
What is NDC 0135-0528?
The NDC code 0135-0528 is assigned by the FDA to the product Sensodyne Fresh Impact which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Glaxosmithkline Consumer Healthcare Holdings (us) Llc. The generic name of Sensodyne Fresh Impact is potassium nitrate and sodium fluoride. The product's dosage form is paste and is administered via dental form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 0135-0528-04 1 tube in 1 carton / 113 g in 1 tube. This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Sensodyne Fresh Impact?
This product is used as AntihypersensitivityAnticavity. •builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact•aids in the prevention of dental cavities
What are Sensodyne Fresh Impact Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- POTASSIUM NITRATE 50 mg/g
- SODIUM FLUORIDE 1.15 mg/g - A source of inorganic fluoride which is used topically to prevent dental caries.
Which are Sensodyne Fresh Impact UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- POTASSIUM NITRATE (UNII: RU45X2JN0Z)
- NITRATE ION (UNII: T93E9Y2844) (Active Moiety)
- SODIUM FLUORIDE (UNII: 8ZYQ1474W7)
- FLUORIDE ION (UNII: Q80VPU408O) (Active Moiety)
Which are Sensodyne Fresh Impact Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R)
- HYDRATED SILICA (UNII: Y6O7T4G8P9)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (UNII: 5OCF3O11KX)
- XANTHAN GUM (UNII: TTV12P4NEE)
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP)
- SACCHARIN SODIUM (UNII: SB8ZUX40TY)
- SODIUM HYDROXIDE (UNII: 55X04QC32I)
- SUCRALOSE (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4)
- FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD)
- SODIUM TRIPOLYPHOSPHATE (UNII: 5HK03SA80J)
- POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 (UNII: B697894SGQ)
- SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE (UNII: JVL98CG53G)
- D&C YELLOW NO. 10 (UNII: 35SW5USQ3G)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Sensodyne Fresh Impact?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 1038841 - potassium nitrate 5 % / sodium fluoride 0.15 % Toothpaste
- RxCUI: 1038841 - potassium nitrate 0.05 MG/MG / sodium fluoride 0.0015 MG/MG Toothpaste
- RxCUI: 1038841 - K+ nitrate 0.05 MG/MG / Sodium Fluoride 0.0015 MG/MG Toothpaste
- RxCUI: 1038841 - pot nitrate 0.05 MG/MG / sodium fluoride 0.0015 MG/MG gel Toothpaste
- RxCUI: 1038841 - Pot nitrate 0.05 MG/MG / Sodium Fluoride 0.0015 MG/MG Toothpaste
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label