The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5Ml)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- •temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: •colds •flu •headache •toothache •temporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes •more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount •with other drugs containing acetaminophen Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: •skin reddening •blisters •rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- •with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. •if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask A Doctor Before Use If Your Child Has
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If Your Child Is
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days •fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days •redness or swelling is present •any new symptoms appearThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of oversdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use •do not take more than directed (see overdose warning) •find right dose in chart. If possible use weight to dose; otherwise, use age •if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms persist or as directed by a doctor •do not take more than 5 doses in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor •use only with enclosed pre-marked measuring cup for accuracy. Do not use any other dosing device.AgeWeightDosageunder 2 yrsunder 24 lbsask a doctor2 - 3 yrs24 – 35 lbs5 mL*4 – 5 yrs36 – 47 lbs7.5 mL6 – 8 yrs48 – 59 lbs10 mL9 – 10 yrs60 – 71 lbs12.5 mL11 yrs72 – 95 lbs15 mL
Benzoic acid, FD&C red no. 40, flavor, glycerin, hydrochloric acid*, polyethylene glycol, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium hydroxide*, sodium saccharin, sorbitol solution*contains one or more of these ingredients
* Please review the disclaimer below.