The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Stannous fluoride 0.454% (0.15%w/v fluoride ion)
Anticavity, Antigingivitis, Antihypersensitivity
- •aids in the prevention of dental cavities •helps interfere with harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis •builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact
When Using This Product,
If irritation occurs discontinue use
Stop Use And Ask A Dentist If:
- •the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist •pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use •gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks •you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •adults and children 12 years of age and older: •apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush •brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing. •children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- •products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist. •this product is specifically formulated to help prevent staining •store below 25°C (77°F)
Glycerin, PEG-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, sodium saccharin, cocamidopropyl betaine
Glycerin, PEG-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin
* Please review the disclaimer below.