The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Potassium nitrate 5%Sodium fluoride 0.25% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
- •builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact. •aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
Click here to enter Warnings
Stop Use And Ask A Dentist If
- •the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist. •pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •adults and children 12 years of age and older: •apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. •brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing. •children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- •do not store above 25°C (77°F)
Water, hydrated silica, sorbitol, glycerin, PEG-8, cocamidopropyl betaine, flavor, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide, sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide
ALWAYS FOLLOW THE LABELSENSODYNE PRONAMELAcidic foods and drinks can cause enamel loss that can lead to yellowing, dullness and sensitivity. Pronamel has a specialty formulation to help rebuild and restore acid weakened enamel, helping prevent enamel loss for strong, healthy teeth.ACID ATTACKS ENAMELWEAKENING THE ENAMEL STRUCTUREPRONAMEL REBUILDS & RESTORES ENAMELFOR STRONG HEALTHY TEETHHealthy white teeth start with strong enamel.Pronamel has a proven specialist technology that has been developed to maximize the effect of fluoride on enamel.With twice-daily brushing, Pronamel helps to:• Rebuild enamel strength for strong, healthy teeth• Protect against the effects of dietary acids• Relieve sensitive teeth• Freshen breath• Protect against cavitiesRecyclable Carton Save Water Turn off tap while brushing Trademarks are owned by or licensed to the GSK group of companies.©2020 GSK group of companies or its licensor.Distributed by:GSK Consumer HealthcareWarren, NJ 07059
* Please review the disclaimer below.