The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Stannous fluoride 0.454% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
- •aids in the prevention of dental cavities. •helps prevent gingivitis, an early form of gum disease. •helps interfere with harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis.
Stop Use And Ask A Dentist If
- •gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks. •you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children Under 6 Years Of Age.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •adults and children 2 years of age and older: •apply toothpaste onto a toothbrush. •brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal at least twice a day, and not more than 3 times a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing. •to minimize swallowing for children under 6 years of age, use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing and rinsing until good habits are established. •children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- •products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist. •this product is specially formulated to help prevent staining. •store below 25°C (77°F)
Glycerin, PEG-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, titaniumdioxide, polyacrylic acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin
ALWAYS FOLLOW THE LABELYour partial can act as a bacteria magnet, attracting more odor-causing bacteria, plaque and debris that if not cleaned can damage your natural teeth.NEW POLIDENT ProPartial is a simple 3-step range specially developed to cleanse partial dentures, help strengthen teeth, and help protect against odor-causing bacteria.STEP 1PURIFY Your Partial with Foam CleanserSTEP 2 STRENGHTEN Your Teeth + Gums with ToothpasteSTEP 3 PROTECT Your Teeth with MouthwashStrengthens by remineralizing teeth, including vulnerable teeth next to the partial and helps fight plaque bacteria*.*associated with gingivitis, an early form of gum disease1-866-844-2796Distributed by:GSK Consumer Healthcare, Warren, NJ 07059Trademarks are owned by or licensed to the GSK group of companies.©2020 GSK group of companies or its licensor.Made in Germany. Best used before the end of: see end of carton.
* Please review the disclaimer below.