The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Allium cepa 3C HPUS (0.125 mL)**Apis mellifica 15C HPUS (0.125 mL)**Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS (0.125 mL)**Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS (0.125 mL)** (contains less than 10
-11 mg gelsemine alkaloids)
Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS (0.125 mL)** (contains less than 10
-10 mg chromium)
Nux vomica 3C HPUS (0.125 mL)** (contains less than 10
-5 strychnine alkaloids)
Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS (0.125 mL)**Pulsatilla 6C HPUS (0.125 mL)**(in each vial)The letters "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Otc - Purpose
Allium cepa 3C HPUS (0.125 mL) ... Relieves sneezing and runny nose*Apis mellifica 15C HPUS (0.125 mL) ... Relieves nasal congestion*Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS (0.125 mL) ... Relieves body aches associated with colds*Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS (0.125 mL) ...Relieves headeaches associated with colds*Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS (0.125 mL) ... Relieves nasal discharge*Nux vomica 3C HPUS (0.125 mL) ... Relieves sneezing attacks*Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS (0.125 mL) ... Relieves mild fever*Pulsatilla 6C HPUS (0.125 mL) ... Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell*
Indications & Usage
Temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, and nasal congestion.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use in children under 6 months of age.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask doctor if sore throat, vomiting, skin rash, diarrhea, difficulty breathing, or fever above 100°F (38°C) develops, or if symptoms persist for more than 2 days, worsen or new symptoms occur.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Children 6 months of age and older:
- Give 1 dose at the onset of symptoms. Repeat up to 6 times a day. Decrease frequency with improvement.
- Tear open the foil pouch at the notched edge.Snap off pre-measured dose.Twist to open.Squeeze entire contents into mouth.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if inner foil pouch and vials are not intactdo not refrigerate or freezeafter opening foil pouch: store unused vials in the foil pouch for no longer than 3 months at a temperature that does not exceed 77°F (25°C)after opening the vial: the product must be used immediatelyafter administering discard vialdo not reusecontains 0.0015% alcohol30 Pre-Measured Liquid Doses.034 fl oz (1 mL) per doseNo Known Drug InteractionsMulti-Symptom Cold Relief*Cold Relief*Sneezy, Runny Nose*
Alcohol, purified water
Otc - Questions
Distributed by Boiron Inc. Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267
* Please review the disclaimer below.