The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Arnica montana 4C HPUS
Cimicifuga racemosa 4C HPUS
Glonoinum 4C HPUS
Lachesis mutus 5C HPUS
Sanguinaria canadensis 4C HPUS
Arnica montana.......Relieves blotchy face associated with hot flashesCimicifuga racemosa.......Relieves irritability and occasional sleeplessness associated with menopauseGlonoinum.......Relieves sudden hot flashes with profuse sweating and throbbing headache associated with menopauseLachesis mutus.......Relieves irritability, hot flashes and night sweats associated with menopauseSanguinaria canadensis.......Relieves flushing of the face associated with menopause
• temporarily reduces the symptoms of menopause including the intensity and
frequency of hot flashes, night sweats and irritability.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
- If symptoms persist for more than 1 month or worsen.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
- Ask a health professional before use.
- Adults: Allow one tablet to slowly dissolve in the mouth 2 to 4 times throughout
- The day or night, depending on the intensity of the symptoms. Daily use for three
- Months is recommended.
- Children: Not recommended.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps or perforation is open, or if the blister seal is broken.
- Based on four tablets per day, one box of Acteane, or 120 tablets, will provide a one-month supply.
Lactose, magnesium stearate, sucrose.
Principle Display Panel
120 tablet package
* Please review the disclaimer below.