The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Dose)
Polyethylene Glycol 3350 17 g (cap filled to line)
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol
Do Not Use
If you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking a prescription drug.
When Using This Product
You may have loose, watery, more frequent stools.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition.you get diarrheayou need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctoradults and children 17 years of age and older:fill to the indicated "17 GRAMS" line in cap which is marked to indicate the correct dose 17 gramsstir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drinkuse once a dayuse on more than 7 dayschildren 16 years or age or younger: ask a doctorensure the powder is fully dissolved before drinkingdo not drink if there are any clumps
- Store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)tamper-evident: do not use if foil seal under cap printed with "SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION" is missing, open or broken.
* Please review the disclaimer below.