The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredients......................................PurposeBenzyl alcohol 10%......................................Topical analgesic
Pramoxine hydrochloride 1%.......................Topical analgesic
Indications & Usage
UseFor temporarily relief of pain and itching associated with insect bites, minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, minor skin irritations, hives and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac.
Otc - Purpose
UseTemporarily relieves pain and itching associated with insect bites, minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, minor skin irritations, hives and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac
- WarningsFor external use only.Avoid contact with eyes.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useon open wounds, damaged, or blistered skin.for vaginal, genital, or rectal itching.on children under 2 years of age unless under the advice and supervision of a physician.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsadults and children 2 years and older - apply to affected area not more than 3 or 4 times dailychildren under 2 years - consult a physician
Storage And Handling
- Other informationstore at 59°-86° F (15°-30° C) in a dry placemfd. in the USA for B.F. Ascher & Co., Inc.
Inactive ingredients: aloe barbadensis leaf juice (aloe vera gel), blue 1, butylene glycol, carbomer, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, SD alcohol 40, styrene/acrylates copolymer, tetrahydroxypropyl ethylenediamine, and water
Otc - Questions
Questions? Call 1-800-324-1880, 7:30am - 4:00pm Central, M - F, or visit
* Please review the disclaimer below.