The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Bayer HealthCare LLC
P.O. Box 1910
Morristown, NJ 07962-1910 USA
Active Ingredient (In Each Capsule)
Naproxen sodium 220 mg (naproxen 200 mg) (NSAID)
nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Minor pain of arthritismuscular achesbackachemenstrual crampsheadachetoothachethe common coldtemporarily reduces fever
- Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:hivesfacial swellingasthma (wheezing)shockskin reddeningrashblistersIf an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach Bleeding Warning
- This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:are age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for a longer time than directed
Do Not Use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducerright before or after heart surgery
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- The stomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburnyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney diseaseyou are taking a diureticyou have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducersyou have asthma
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Under a doctor's care for any serious conditiontaking any other drug
When Using This Product
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occursthe risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faintvomit bloodhave bloody or black stoolshave stomach pain that does not get betterpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is present in the painful areaany new symptoms appearyou have difficulty swallowingit feels like the capsule is stuck in your throat
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use naproxen sodium during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than directedthe smallest effective dose should be useddrink a full glass of water with each doseif taken with food, this product may take longer to workadults and children 12 years and older:take 1 capsule every 8 to 12 hours while symptoms lastfor the first dose you may take 2 capsules within the first hourdo not exceed 2 capsules in any 8- to 12-hour perioddo not exceed 3 capsules in a 24-hour periodchildren under 12 years:ask a doctor
- Each capsule contains: sodium 20 mg
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) avoid high humidity and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)read all directions and warnings before use. Keep carton.
FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, lactic acid, mannitol, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol
* Please review the disclaimer below.